Hill Country Recording Workshop
- Instructor: Ted Young
- Date & Time: June 22-24, 2018 | 11am-6pm Central
- Location: Plum Creek Sound in Dripping Springs, TX
- Class Limit: 10 students
- Cost $450 (lunch provided)
Led by Grammy Award winning Recording Engineer Ted Young, a small group of students will have a chance to get hands-on experience in the studio recording Margaret Chavez. The experience provides a unique opportunity for anyone interested in professional studio recording and engineering to test their theories and knowledge, while learning from a seasoned professional.
Students will receive hands-on experience:
- Working through and tracking takes with a full band (drums, bass, guitar, vocals, keys)
- Setting up the studio
- Placing microphones
- Working out signal flow
- Getting levels and sounds
- Pro-Tools operation
- Experimentation with outboard gear / plug-ins
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. Email email@example.com for waiting list and to receive information for future events.
Terms and Conditions:
- Students will receive 15% off the room rate Plum Creek Sound for 6 months after the workshop.
- Class will take place if a minimum number of students enroll. If minimum is not met, full refunds will be provided. No other refunds are offered.
- The event will take place rain or shine. This is an indoor workshop.
- If a class fills and you are still interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.